Friday, September 30, 2011

Where there are sparks...

He brushed my hair down under his cheek an snuggled closer, arm wrapped right around me and spooning against my back. He was so warm. Laying there cuddled against him felt natural and I started to relax again. No real  harm in just cuddling, was there? He started softly snoring in my ear and I began to drift off again.

The snoring stopped and his fingers started lightly brushing against my stomach, back and forth. Then slowly up my ribs, back down my stomach, then up again along the side of my breast. My heart was racing again.

Fingers gently brushed down my ribs and across and back up lightly tracing my nipples. He gently pinched one and I shot up looking at him over my shoulder, "What are you doing?"

Bermuda: "Nothing. Sorry. I'll just keep my hands to myself." He puts his hands up in demonstration and then goes to turn over.

Me: Looking him right in the eye, "No, that isn't what I said. What are you dong?"

Bermuda: Silence. And then, "Well, I like you... and I like boobs..." he shrugged his shoulders and looked up at me.

I sat there contemplating him for a moment. I gave a small smile and said, "okay then" and laid back down. I turned to face him and he leaned forward and softly kissed me.

(I didn't quite see it at the time but that was the exact moment when I chose to shove myself onto a new life path.)

We spent the next several hours peeling pajamas off, wrapped around each other kissing, touching, caressing and generally mauling one another.

Around 5am I was on top straddling him, we were still just teasing each other, Bermuda grabbed my hips and squeezed them blurting out, "I so just want to fuck you right now."

I giggled softly, bent down and whispered, "I did tell you when we started that you were going to have to take the lead, I said I was in."

He looked at me, eyes big as saucers, and quickly flipped me off of him...

Up until that point in my life the first time I had sex with someone generally meant some pain and a lot of awkwardness. That night was hands down the best first time sex I had ever had and at the time it definitely ranked in the top 5 ever...

Afterwards I was feeling simply euphoric.

Laying there spooning again I asked what time it was, he guess around 3am. I grabbed my phone and took a look, it was 6am!

Bermuda: "I gotta get up in an hour for work... tomorrow is gonna be rough." I agreed with him.We fell asleep naked wrapped around each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment