Thursday, October 13, 2011

All in

Monday night was a complete write-off after not sleeping much the night before. Bermuda and I texted back and forth a bit but in the end made plans for the following night. Wednesday was a stat holiday so we decided that Bermuda would come to my hotel room after dinner and spend the night, since neither one of us had anywhere to be Wednesday morning.

Tuesday I didn't have business commitments other than dinner in the evening so I went to walk around town. I enjoyed a lovely lunch overlooking the harbor. While enjoying my seafood chowder I decided that if I was going to continue down the path I was on, I was going to do it up properly. I sent a text to Bermuda asking him what kind of lingerie he preferred. His reply was cheeky with a touch of surprise but he gave me directions to an appropriate store.

The sales woman was very helpful and I left with a really fun hot pink and black lace number, not my usual pick, but completely appropriate on such short notice. I also picked up massage oil and condoms, key for a good night.

(Hot pink anyone?)


Bermuda arrived around 9:30pm after we'd both finished up with our other obligations. I met him in the hotel parking lot and gave him a huge hug. He seemed a bit nervous, but so was I. This was crossing the line between unintended to pre-meditated.

Back in my room, I offer some champagne to take a bit of the edge off. We made a small toast and polished off half the bottle chatting and laughing. As with the other nights, conversation was just easy.

I got up to refill our glasses and came back down to sit on the bed. With the glass held in the air between us, eyes on each other, the atmosphere changed. We both knew why he was there and were being shy about it.

Bermuda: "You still want to do this?"

Me with a smirk: "I'm an extremist, I'm not capable of doing things half way. I'm all in."

No comments:

Post a Comment