Thursday, October 20, 2011

We meet again

January 20th, 2010 I flew to Bermuda to spend 5 days with Bermuda at his house. I had premised the trip as a work trip to Miami so The Ex didn't suspect anything.

I'd already been to Bermuda's place, but I would be spending 5 days there with him and his two roommates. To say I was nervous is a complete understatement. The Ex went back to his house the day before I left to give me time and space to pack and prep for my "work meetings". In actuality I spent the night carefully packing for my 5 day mini sex vacation. I had purchased new lingerie, massage oil and a new bullet, at Bermuda's suggestion. All of the above goodies would have been awkward to pack with The Ex at home.

After careful consideration I decided to wear the same outfit to Bermuda that I had worn the first night I went to Bermuda's place after the Rugby Classic. My stomach was in knots the entire plane ride but once I landed and got in the taxi things improved. The scenery was just spectacular and I found it calming. Bermuda came out of the house when the taxi pulled up and he grabbed my luggage. I followed him into the house to his room, I was shaking. He put my suitcase down at the end of the bed and turned to look at me.

Bermuda: "You look fantastic."

He came towards me and I had to admire how huge he looked. Being as I stand at 5'9 I loved the fact that at 6'4 he towered over me. Bermuda had his head shaved and was sporting his usual short beard. He's tall and slim, not skinny, and has great shoulders (my thing). Usually I don't notice eyes, but Bermuda's are very large, almond shaped, amber coloured, and one of his best features. Even though his lips are partially obscured by his beard they are very sensual, which I got to fully appreciate when he reached out, cupped my face, bent down, and kissed me. One of those super hot movie-like kisses.

I took a sharp intake of breath and ran my hands up under his shirt and pulled it off of him. From there we moved in fast forward. With some effort his belt came off, his shorts fell to the ground and then he was naked. Exactly what I'd been longing for, for the past two months. He swung me around so my back was to his bed and yanked my skirt off, elastic waist was a good idea. Next he bee-lined it for my shirt and more gently lifted that over my head. Underneath I was wearing my new red lace bra and panty set.

Bermuda: "God that red looks amazing against your skin," and shoved me onto his bed. I don't remember how the lace came off, I was so in the moment, but the crazy, all out, ripping-each-other-apart sex we had, once it was off, explains the memory lapse.

An hour later we lay panting, sprawled out on the bed, entwined together.

WOW. That's all there was to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment