Saturday, October 15, 2011

Passion

We had sex a few times that night. Everything sort of blurred together in a euphoric dreamy kind of way. We did go to sleep at some point wrapped around each other.

The following morning we woke up still in each others' arms, surprisingly enough, I'd slept well. I went and grabbed us some breakfast; tea and banana bread. Bermuda finger fed me the banana bread, it was really cute.

Bermuda suggested that we take a shower together and after our all-night romp I agreed. The hotel shower was phenomenal. It was one of those "rain" shower-heads in a large, rectangular space; there was lots of room and stones as the flooring and walls. Although at first we stared out with an actual shower, things eventually ended up with the hottest foreplay I've ever experienced. Slippery, wet and just plain hot.

Unfortunately I had to get out of the shower sooner than I wanted. The heat and lack of oxygen was making me a bit dizzy and I'm prone to fainting. I sprawled back on the bed and unconsciously kept touching myself, I was already incredibly turned on. Bermuda came out shortly after, saw me lying on the bed playing with myself and pounced on me. Between the night before, the shower and how attracted I was to Bermuda, I simply could not get close enough to him. Arms, legs, hands wrapped all around him. Kissing and touching everywhere. I wanted him and I wanted all of him. When I came, I raked my nails all down his back and completely and utterly dissolved. It didn't take him long to follow suit.

The sex we had that morning was the hottest sex I'd ever had. I'd never let myself go like that ever before. It was incredible.

In the post-sex afterglow we chatted a bit more. We talked more about our families, travel and life goals. Although we'd avoided the topic, Bermuda asked about the upcoming wedding and my fiance. He'd taken my left hand and was "admiring" my engagement ring.

Bermuda: "I've never really liked engagement rings. To me it's like a guy buys this huge rock and puts it on a girl's finger to 'claim' his right to her. It's a blatant display of money and ownership. Not my style."

I just kept looking at him. There wasn't a lot that I could add with the massive rock sitting on my finger. Bermuda looked up from his ring inspection and asked, "Do you love him?"

I've looked back on this moment many times since then and I know that I hesitated in replying. I stopped and thought about it but ultimately gave the only answer that I could.

Me: "Yes. Of course I love him."

Bermuda nodded his head and let go of my hand. We lay in bed for another hour or so talking before he got up and left. We made plans to see each other again that night since it would be my last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment